BCAA Amino Acids Green Apple Cherry 400g
GO ON NUTRITION BCAA
The power of muscle!
BCAA GO ON Nutrition is a composition of the highest quality vitamins and amino acids in the form of an instant powder. It contains exogenic amino acids which the body is not able to synthesise by itself, and which must be supplied in the diet.
- includes branched-chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in the perfect proportions of 2:1:1.
- enriched with vitamin C*, which aids in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system
- no artificial colours
- no aspartame
- dissolves perfectly
Recommended daily intake is 2 portions, one before a meal or workout and one after a workout or before sleeping. 1portion equals 10 g of powder (1 measure).
BCAA GO ON Nutrition is recommended for professional and amateur sportspeople to product a balanced diet with essential amino acids.
Recommended daily intake: 1-2 portions. Before a meal or workout and after a workout or before sleeping. 1portion equals 10 g of powder (1 measure).dissolved in 200g of water. Drink immediately after preparation.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- A product is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- GO ON NUTRITION BCAA should be stored out of the reach of children.
- To maintain good health, it is important to follow a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Mixture of branched-chain BCAA amino acids (32% L-leucine, 16% L-isoleucine, 16% L-valine); 10,5% L-glutamine, 10,4 L-citrulline malate, acidity regulator: sodium citrate, malic acid, citric acid; flavours, sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose; stabiliser: gum arabic; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
Product may contain gluten, soy, milk, peanuts and traces of other nuts.
Net weight: 500g
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
A product is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
GO ON NUTRITION BCAA should be stored out of the reach of children.
To maintain good health, it is important to follow a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Nutritional value||in 100 g|
|Energy value||1102 kJ / 259 kcal|
|saturated fatty acids||0.0 g|
|including sugars||0.9 g|
|Vitamin C||120 mg (150% **)|
|BCAA branched amino acids||63.7 g|
|DL-malate L-citrulline||10.7 g|
|*% Of Reference Intake Value for an adult||–|